Covert Narcissism And Post Traumatic Stress
The greatest problem associated with covert narcissism is that you become traumatically bonded to the manipulator before you realize the extent of that person’s schemes. But once you understand what you are up against, you can learn how to break free. Narcissists wish to maintain control, but that is not a script you have to participate in!
If you have been bonded to a covert narcissist, this webinar is for you.
What Is Included In This Live Webinar?
- A 90-minute presentation featuring an extensive PowerPoint presentation
- A video recording of the live webinar, featuring Dr. Carter
- Hands-on insights for addressing ways to unbind from a covert narcissist
Meet Your Teacher
Dr. Les Carter is a best selling author and therapist, who has semi-retired to Waco, Texas. In the past 40+ years he has conducted more than 65,000 counseling sessions and many workshops and seminars. He specializes in anger management and narcissistic personality disorder.
In 2018, he founded Surviving Narcissism, which includes the SurvivingNarcissism YouTube channel and the Dr. Les Carter YouTube channel (with over 85 million views). His words: “In my history of conducting anger workshops, it became abundantly clear that self absorption, control cravings, and the lack of empathy were at the base of most interpersonal problems. So my therapeutic focus went deeper into the direction of understanding narcissism as a means of finding resolution to mood and relationship strains.” In addition to this website and his YouTube channels, Dr. Carter provides insights about narcissism via his courses, webinars, podcasts, and more. His goal is simple: explain narcissism and its powerful impact upon relationships, then offer alternatives for healthy living.
A Social Media Phenom
Dr. Carter has reached millions of people on social media. His YouTube channel “Surviving Narcissism” currently has over 642,000 YouTube subscribers and 86,000,000 views. The channel is one of the fastest growing channels and communities on the YouTube platform
Common problems Covert Narcissism And Post Traumatic Stress will help you overcome:
- Grasping the motives of a covert narcissist so you can understand that person’s requirements of you.
- Acknowledging how real your questions and frustration are.
- Understanding how your stress implies the need for self-care and relationship boundaries.
Questions Covert Narcissism And Post Traumatic Stress answers:
- What is the end game the covert narcissist has in mind for you?
- What do trauma bonds look like, and how can you recognize the signs that great change is needed?
- What patterns have emerged between you and the narcissist that need to be reversed?
Problems Covert Narcissism And Post Traumatic Stress will help solve:
- How to individualize your efforts to become a healthier version of yourself.
- How to continue moving forward even when the covert narcissist desperately does not want that to happen.
- Grasping the mindset of self-trust, translating it into action.
Attend the Webinar for only $45
Unsure about what happens next?
Here’s what happens next in 3 steps:
Step 1. When you click the button above, you’ll go to our course website where you’ll be asked to create a basic account.
Step 2. After this, you will be asked to submit payment through our secure system.
Step 3. Once payment is submitted, you will immediately receive an email from us with all the information you need to begin your journey with Dr. Carter!
Please note, the payment on your charge will show up as “InfluenceLogic”, a marketing company, so there will be no trace of this course for your controller to see on your billing statement.
Webinars are not refundable.