Decoding Darkness: Responding to Malignant Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Psychopaths
📢 REGISTER TODAY! 📢
At a very basic level, each person is capable of displaying behaviors and attitudes on the narcissistic spectrum. We can each be selfish, controlling, and insensitive. Healthy people realize this potential and pursue cleaner alternatives. Unhealthy people do not take responsibility for these inclinations, making them susceptible to full-blown narcissism.
On the far end of the spectrum is malignant narcissism. These individuals are naturally mean, prioritizing overbearing mannerisms. Then, taking it further, some become sociopathic or psychopathic. Once they cross that threshold, they can be infectious as they willingly displace their internal turmoil onto those in their presence.
If you have been hurt by someone who is malignant, sociopathic, or psychopathic, this webinar is for you.
What Is Included In This Webinar Recording?
- Approximately 90 minutes of video featuring psychotherapist, Dr. Les Carter
- PowerPoint presentation offering a clear, extensive outline
- Guided questions designed for you to personalize the information presented.
- Questions from the live audience.
Meet Your Teacher
Dr. Les Carter is a best selling author and therapist, who has semi-retired to Waco, Texas. In the past 40+ years he has conducted more than 65,000 counseling sessions and many workshops and seminars. He specializes in anger management and narcissistic personality disorder.
In 2018, he founded Surviving Narcissism, which includes the SurvivingNarcissism YouTube channel and the Dr. Les Carter YouTube channel (with over 100 million views). His words: “In my history of conducting anger workshops, it became abundantly clear that self absorption, control cravings, and the lack of empathy were at the base of most interpersonal problems. So my therapeutic focus went deeper into the direction of understanding narcissism as a means of finding resolution to mood and relationship strains.” In addition to this website and his YouTube channels, Dr. Carter provides insights about narcissism via his courses, webinars, podcasts, and more. His goal is simple: explain narcissism and its powerful impact upon relationships, then offer alternatives for healthy living.
A Social Media Phenom
Dr. Carter has reached millions of people on social media. His YouTube channel “Surviving Narcissism” currently has over 715,000 YouTube subscribers and over 100,000,000 views. The channel is one of the fastest-growing channels and communities on the YouTube platform
In Decoding Darkness, you can expect to learn:
- The identifiers of malignant narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths.
- Traits that are common for each of these categories.
- Traits that make each category distinct.
- What prompts them to be as they are.
- Warning signs of their encroaching influence upon your quality of life.
In Decoding Darkness, you will be encouraged to:
- Develop a healthy fear for their potential as you determine your responses. Finding wisdom is crucial.
- Understand the pervasiveness of their gaslighting and control measures.
- Maintain a vision about who you can be despite their sabotaging efforts.
- Seek ways to take healthy initiatives toward self-care.
- Have a plan for your response to their anger.
- Manage your natural inclination to defend yourself.
- Find the resolve to establish and maintain necessary boundaries.
Register for only $45
Unsure about what happens next?
Here’s what happens next in 3 steps:
Step 1. When you click the button above, you’ll go to our course website, where you’ll be asked to create a basic account.
Step 2. After this, you will be asked to submit payment through our secure system.
Step 3. Once payment is submitted, you will immediately receive an email from us with all the information you need to begin your journey with Dr. Carter!
Please note, the payment on your charge will show up as “InfluenceLogic”, a marketing company, so there will be no trace of this course for your controller to see on your billing statement.
Webinars are not refundable.