When A Narcissist Meets The People Pleaser
One of the strongest signs of narcissism is the willingness to use and manipulate. Narcissists seek individuals they believe they can control, while rationalizing that their attitudes are legitimate. Easily, the people pleaser is at the top of the list of individuals they will target. Your task is to become aware of their end game so you will not be pulled into their schemes.
If you’ve encountered a narcissist’s manipulations because of your inclination to be a pleasing person, this webinar is for you.
What Is Included In This Webinar Recording?
- Approximately 90 minutes of video featuring psychotherapist, Dr. Les Carter
- PowerPoint presentation offering a clear, extensive outline
- Questions from the live audience
- Guided questions designed for you to personalize the information presented.
Meet Your Teacher
Dr. Les Carter is a best selling author and therapist, who has semi-retired to Waco, Texas. In the past 40+ years he has conducted more than 65,000 counseling sessions and many workshops and seminars. He specializes in anger management and narcissistic personality disorder.
In 2018, he founded Surviving Narcissism, which includes the SurvivingNarcissism YouTube channel and the Dr. Les Carter YouTube channel (with over 95 million views). His words: “In my history of conducting anger workshops, it became abundantly clear that self absorption, control cravings, and the lack of empathy were at the base of most interpersonal problems. So my therapeutic focus went deeper into the direction of understanding narcissism as a means of finding resolution to mood and relationship strains.” In addition to this website and his YouTube channels, Dr. Carter provides insights about narcissism via his courses, webinars, podcasts, and more. His goal is simple: explain narcissism and its powerful impact upon relationships, then offer alternatives for healthy living.
A Social Media Phenom
Dr. Carter has reached millions of people on social media. His YouTube channel “Surviving Narcissism” currently has over 665,000 YouTube subscribers and 95,000,000 views. The channel is one of the fastest-growing channels and communities on the YouTube platform
In When A Narcissist Meets The People Pleaser, you can expect to learn:
- A narcissist’s end game for the people pleaser…before you even know what’s going on
- What predictably goes wrong when the narcissist and people pleaser press forward in the relationship
- Patterns of behavior that drive the narcissist
- Patterns that make the people pleaser especially vulnerable to being taken advantage of
In When A Narcissist Meets The People Pleaser, you will be encouraged to:
- Respond constructively to the conflict narcissists create
- Regulate your need for acceptance, given the fact that it’s shaky (at best) with the narcissist
- Resist being motivated by the narcissist’s arbitrary grading system
- Sift out healthy options as you choose psychological independence
- Stay out of the unnecessary game of offense/defense
- Remain a pleasing person…even as you are also committed to self-preservation
Experience the Webinar in Our Private Portal
When you purchase this recorded webinar, you will gain access to our private and secure online portal for you to complete the entire webinar in. You will be guided through the webinar.
This recorded webinar includes the entire video, featuring Dr. Carter. There also is a copy of the PowerPoint referenced throughout the webinar, which you can download. The webinar and PowerPoint end with a set of reflection questions for you to ponder.
Get your copy for only $45
Unsure about what happens next?
Here’s what happens next in 3 steps:
Step 1. When you click the button above, you’ll go to our course website, where you’ll be asked to create a basic account.
Step 2. After this, you will be asked to submit payment through our secure system.
Step 3. Once payment is submitted, you will immediately receive an email from us with all the information you need to begin your journey with Dr. Carter!
Please note, the payment on your charge will show up as “InfluenceLogic”, a marketing company, so there will be no trace of this course for your controller to see on your billing statement.
Webinars are not refundable.